What is Building Better Futures?
Building Better Futures prepares young adults, ages 16-24, for today’s workforce through an innovative and hands-on five-week workshop series.
Designed to elevate and enhance job-readiness skills, The Building Better Futures program will teach modern and relevant employability skills and techniques to assist and empower young adults on their career journeys.
Program participants will have the opportunity to gain skills training and direct employer access in several rapidly growing sectors like transportation, healthcare, construction, and manufacturing.
How Building Better Futures Works
Building Better Futures is a state-wide program offered in a hybid learning setting. Our classroom locations will be decided based on the participants.
What You Will Learn:
- Career Exploration & Guidance
- Career Fairs with Direct Connection to Employers
- Earn N’ Learn with Program-Related Stipends
- Job Training in In-Demand Industries Skills-Based Learning
- Supportive Services (i.e., Transportation, Childcare, and More)
- Flexible Hours to Meet Your Schedule and more