BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
Location: Hours of Operation:
137 Henry Street, 2nd Floor Mon., Tues., Wed. & Fri. 9:00am-4:00pm
Stamford, CT 06902 Thursday 9:00am-5:30pm
Limited Services at this DMV Express Office
- VERIFIED driver’s license renewals – U.S. Citizens Only
- REGULAR driver’s license renewals – U.S. Citizens Only
- A Non-U.S. Citizen with a REGULAR Driver’s License issued prior to October 4, 2011 may renew at these offices.
- VERIFIED IDENTIFICATION card renewals – U.S. Citizens Only
- REGULAR IDENTIFICATION card renewals – U.S. Citizens Only
- A Non-U.S. Citizen with a REGULAR Identification Card issued prior to October 4, 2011 may renew at these offices.
- DUPLICATE drivers’ licenses, ID cards, and learner’s permits
- NAME CHANGES on driver licenses, ID cards and learner’s permits
Important Note: Commercial and public service driver licenses are not handled by this office.
When renewing at The WorkPlace, U.S. Citizens will have a choice of a regular or verified license or ID Card. Please see information on the Real ID Program.
Non-U.S. Citizens will need to visit a DMV office to apply for a verified renewal.
This office does not process the following license-related services:
- Commercial Drivers’ Licenses (CDL)
- Licenses with endorsements/restrictions for public passengers
- Suspended drivers’ licenses. Your license will not be renewed until your license privilege is restored. See how to resolve a license suspension.
- “Drive Only” license services
For CDLs and licenses with endorsements, please visit a DMV Hub Office.
Acceptable forms of payment:
- Personal Checks
- Bank Checks
- Money Orders
- Credit Cards – Master Card or Visa
Cash is not accepted
The WorkPlace will charge a convenience fee of $8 per DMV Transaction and payment must be made separately to “The WorkPlace”
Ample parking is available at the back of the building.
137 Henry St, 2nd Floor, Stamford, CT 06902, USA